Between now and June 15th, 2016, American Express Membership Rewards is offering members the chance to receive 30% bonus miles when converting Amex Points to Etihad Guest miles. So if you were to use 1,000 American Express membership rewards points for this offer, you would receive 1,300 Etihad miles in return! The bonus will be automatically applied when you transfer your points and there is no limit to how many points you can redeem. If you earn AMEX rewards and you plan on traveling to the Middle East or India, this is a great chance for you to stretch out your points.
In need of an American Express card? You might be interested in our review of the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express. Not only can you get 25,000 Membership Rewards® points for spending $2,000 within the first 3 months of Card membership, you can also earn 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines!
American Express Transfer Points Bonus:
- Transfer Points Now
- Expiration Date: 6/15/2016
- Fine Print: Minimum transfer is 1,000 Membership Rewards points. Redeem for this exclusive offer from 12:00 a.m. CT on May 1, 2016 to 11:59 p.m. CT on June 15, 2016, to receive 30% additional Etihad Guest Miles. Additional Etihad Guest Miles will be awarded at the time of transfer. You must be enrolled in the Etihad Guest program in order to participate in this offer. American Express is not responsible for availability of flight, accommodations or any other rewards in the Etihad Guest program. Once you have transferred Membership Rewards points, they become subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Etihad Guest program and cannot be transferred back to your Membership Rewards program account.
American Express Membership Rewards is partnering with Etihad Guest for a special 30% transfer bonus between now and mid-June. There is no limit to the amount of points you can transfer, so those of you who plan on traveling to the Middle East or India should definitely take advantage of this offer before it expires! Make sure you will really make use of those bonus miles because they can not be transferred back to Membership Rewards points. If you want to take a look at the best arrangement of airline bonuses, then check out HMB’s list of Free Bonus Airline Miles, Points, and Rewards!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).