Those that purchase propane from Amerigas specifically paying the fuel recovery fees related to the delivery, may be eligible for a potential award from the Florida AmeriGas Fuel Recovery Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, All-South Contractors claim that Amerigas has been unfairly overcharging customers who purchased propane gas and its delivery. With the fuel recovery fee being a flat fee that does not vary depending on the circumstances of each particular delivery. Amerigas continues to deny All-South’s claim but has agreed to settle the Class Action Lawsuit in order to avoid expenses and litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by January 15, 2018!
Florida AmeriGas Fuel Recovery CAL:
- Florida AmeriGas Fuel Recovery Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 01/15/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who is an Amerigas customer, who paid fuel recovery fees related to delivery of propane or any other transaction within Florida.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Greenwood v. Telebrands Corp., Case No. 14CV-0536, in the Superior Court of the State of California for the County of San Luis Obispo
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Florida AmeriGas Fuel Recovery Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by January 15, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you bought propane and it’s delivery from Amerigas, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Florida AmeriGas Fuel Recovery Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Amerigas allegedly violated the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act by not applying the fee amount to its fuel costs but instead simply banks it as extra profit. If you had to pay a flat fee that does not vary on the circumstances of each delivery, simply file a claim for a potential award by January 15, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.