Are you a member or shareholder of the U.S. Tobacco Cooperative? You may be eligible for a potential award from the Flue-Cured Tobacco Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, individuals that were a member or shareholder of the Cooperative should receive distributed assets from U.S. Tobacco since it’s purpose ceased to exist the moment the federal price support program ended. U.S. Tobacco denies the allegations and maintain they have done nothing wrong. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by May 6, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Flue-Cured Tobacco CAL:
- Flue-Cured Tobacco Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 05/06/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who was a shareholder or member of U.S. Tobacco Cooperative between June 1, 1946 and Sept. 13, 2017 or if you were a legal representative or heir of a shareholder or member.
- Estimated Amount: To be determined
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: McKenzie-Lopez, et al. v. City of Chicago Case No. 15 CH 4802 Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Flue-Cured Tobacco Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by May 6, 2018!
If you were a part of the U.S. Tobacco Cooperative as a member or shareholder you may be eligible for a potential award from the Flue-Cured Tobacco Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, U.S. Tobacco accumulated it’s reserve fund from members and shareholders and has been unreasonable by failing to distribute the funds. The lawsuit also claims that the company should be dissolved and its assets properly distributed since the purpose of U.S. Tobacco ceased to exist once the federal price support program ended. If you were a part of a member or shareholder of U.S. Tobacco you may be eligible for a potential award by May 6, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
With the Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express:
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors at account opening. APR will not exceed 29.99%
Earn 2X Membership Rewards® points on everyday business purchases such as office supplies or client dinners. You'll earn 2X applies to the first $50,000 in purchases per year, 1 point per dollar thereafter. You’ve got the power to use your Card beyond its credit limit* with Expanded Buying Power.
More buying power allows for your business means more opportunities to earn points. That’s everyday business with the Blue Business Plus Card. *The amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express, and other factors.
There card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).