For those that have accounts with Chase, lucky for you, because they have more offers that you can take advantage. They’ve released Chase Offers and if you’ve heard of Amex Offers, they’re both very similar. Right now Chase Offers is giving people $10 statement credit when they spend $50 with Gap. It’s so easy to get started and activate your account. Once you do, you simply use your registered Chase Slate Visa card and you’ll earn bonuses effortlessly. Chase will keep track of your spending and give you rewards or bonuses when you complete the offers. But for now, you should focus on this $10 statement credit because all you have to do is shop at Gap. Sign up today!
Chase Offers Gap Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: earn a $10 statement credit when you spend $50 on Gap
- Expiration: unknown, limited time only
- Availability: must be a Chase Offers member and must register with a Chase Slate Visa card
- Terms: By participating in Chase Offers and clicking “COMPLETE REGISTRATION,” you understand and agree that your ongoing and past 12 months of transaction details on your Registered Card may be used under the Program to provide you with offers based on your purchase behavior and other relevant criteria. You also acknowledge that we may use the location you provided during enrollment to provide you with offers based on that location, and may also use the location of a merchant where you use your Registered Card to identify offers that may be relevant to you based on where you have used your Registered Card. You can update your location information in the ‘My Account’ section of the Website.
How To Earn $10 Statement Credit:
- Sign into your Chase Offers account or create one if you have not.
- Register your Chase Slate Visa card and activate it.
- Simply spend a total of $50 at Gap.
- Afterwards, your statement credit will be delivered to your account shortly after you have completed the offer!
Chase Offers is offering a promotion that anyone can join just by simply spending. Right now, you can earn a $10 statement credit when you spend $50 at Gap! If you don’t have an account with Chase Offers, you can easily sign up today and register to participate. Once you have your account, you can spend $50 anywhere, which can be done in multiple transactions. This will only be available for a limited time only so hurry now! For more points, miles, bonuses, or ways to save money, check out more of our deals here on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.