Bookable on Priceline, get cheap Non-stop Round Trip Flights from New York to San Juan, Puerto Rico for only $191 when you book from now through the first couple weeks of May 2016. You can get this great low fare when you book with with JetBlue and Delta. Book on Priceline today you’ll have until 11:29 pm tomorrow, April 20th to make any cancellations. Please be aware that when booking with Name Your Own Price or Express Deals, these types of fares are non-refundable or changeable. The airline fares rules associated with your flight can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase within the itinerary displayed on their website, so read up on their full terms before you make your purchase.
Priceline Non-Stop Round Trip Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Buy Cheap Round Trip Flights Departing New York to San Juan, Puerto Rico for only $191 roundtrip when you book with JetBlue via Priceline.
- Valid: You’ll find the lowest fares most of April through early May.
- Terms: Prices shown are recent fare searches made within the last 24 hours. Due to constantly changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For additional assistance or questions you may have, contact Norwegian Air at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees.
How to Get JFK – SJU Flight Deal:
- YMMV! Choose your travel dates, you’ll see these rates for the first two weeks of May. You can see that the weekdays (excluding Fridays) and Saturdays have the best rates.
- The best prices are available via JetBlue or Delta, the closest I’ve found on other carriers start at $30 or more per round trip fares on multiple carriers.
- Use Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite to pay for your ticket, dining and other travel expenses to get the most from travel rewards.
Shop the Priceline Round Trip Flights from New York to San Juan, Puerto Rico for only $191. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. A couple of weeks ago I posted a similar deal departing Denver. The two major differences are this itinerary is $100 less and you will fly non-stop. Both excellent reasons to book now. Actually those are my top priorities when traveling. Sample date: Monday, May 2, 2016 – Wednesday, May 11, 2016 is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Checkout more ways to Save Money!