If you have a flight with Volaris Airlines soon, then make sure to check your email for their Mobile Check-In Promotion. Volaris is offering $250 MXN ($11 US) in electronic credit for your next flight when you do a Mobile Check-In through their app. The electronic credit will be good until March 25th, 2017 to use toward your next flight with them.
Volaris Mobile Check-In:
- Bonus: $250 MXN toward your next flight
- Redemption Expiration: March 25th, 2017
- Requirements: Must have been targeted for this promotion
- What To Do: Download the Volaris App and use their mobile check-in
- Terms: You can redeem it until March 25th, 2017. You’ll be able to fly from January 10th, 2016 until March 25th, 2017. It does not apply to fly from February 2nd to February 6th, 2017; from March 16th to March 20th, 2017. It is individual and nontransferable (only for the passenger). 1 electronic credit per customer. 1 electronic credit per booking. Includes base fare and travel fee (charge for reservation). You need a reservation code. It does not include taxes.
Earn $250 MXN:
- Check your email for this targeted offer
- Download the Volaris App and click “Check-In Here”
- Fill out your data
- Get your boarding pass and $250 MXN toward your next flight!
Volaris Airline is a major Mexican airline that is based in Tijuana. They are currently offering a targeted Mobile Check-In promotion which offers $250 MXN ($11) toward the next flight. Simply download their app and Check-In. Find out more ways to save money on our full list.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 75,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.