If you’re interested in reading The Washington Post, this promotion is for you. For Amazon Prime members, The Washington Post is offering new subscribers six months of digital access for free. Originally priced at $9.99 per month, you’ll be saving about $60 with this offer, and it’s only available for a limited time. Note, when the free six month period is up, Prime members can opt to continue their subscription for $3.99 per month. Your digital subscription to The Washington Post includes access to The Washington Post App and all website content. You’ll get expert reporting and analysis from Washington and around the world. If you’re always on the lookout for news, sign up today and get your free trial!
Editor’s Note: If you’re not a current member of Amazon Prime, you can sign up today for a FREE 30-day trial! Being an Amazon Prime Member comes with many benefits. You have access to FREE 2-day shipping, instant access to video streaming, unlimited music streaming to over a million songs, exclusive deals, and much more!
Amazon Prime Washington Post Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Get a Free 6 Month Digital Subscription with The Washington Post
- Availability: Amazon Prime members only
- Expiration: Limited time only
How To Get Free Trial to Washington Post:
- Sign up for Amazon Prime or log into your account.
- Use Login with Amazon to access your The Washington Post Digital Access.
- Easily manage all of your subscriptions in one place on your Amazon account in “Your Memberships and Subscriptions” page and enjoy your free subscription!
If you are a frequent Amazon user, you can get advantage of this current deal today. Amazon Prime users can get a free 6 month digital trial to The Washington Post for a limited time! You’ll get access to news from Washington and all around the world. In addition, you’ll also get access to their app. Remember, you can cancel your subscription before it automatically renews for you after 6 months. However, if you decide to stay, you’ll get digital access to The Washington Post for $3.99, rather than $9.99. This offer is only available for a short amount of time, plus it’s valued at $60, so hurry and get your trial today!For more freebies or ways to save money, check out our listings on HMB!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers up to $250 - Here's How: Earn up to $150 back when you shop with PayPal. Earn 20% back as a statement credit on purchases when you use your new Card to check out with PayPal at merchants in the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $150 back. Plus, earn $100 back as a statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 17.74% - 28.74% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).