Hyatt is offering a Free Hyatt Diamond Status Upgrade when you request through Twitter, limited time and YMMV. If you have an equivalent status with another chain such as Starwood, Marriott, Hilton or IHG and proof that you’ve stayed at the properties at lease one night in the past year, send an eligible elite membership card and a statement screen shots to email@example.com. Or you can send a DM (direct message) via Twitter to @HyattConceirge and request a status match lasting until February 2017.
Free Hyatt Diamond Status Upgrade:
- Tweet Now
- Offer: Get Hyatt Diamond Status for free when you send a DM via Twitter to @HyattConceirge with proof of competitor equivalent status until 2/1/2017.
- Valid: Hurry Limited time offer.
- Terms: Must have proof of equivalent competitor status. Must have stayed at least once at competitor’s property in the last 365 days.
How to Upgrade to Hyatt Diamond Status:
- Log In: Sign into your Twitter account
- Send: Tweet a direct message and screen shots to @HyattConceirge or firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of competitor status such as an eligible elite membership card and a statement valid within the last 365 days.
- Get: It seems that the twitter handle is being flooded right now but you should wait for a comfirmation or response from HyattConceirge. Keep in mind that YMMV as this is through twitter feeds and not an announced promo offer.
So if you have elite membership status at Starwood, Marriott, Hilton or IHG, you should certainly try to get this Free Hyatt Diamond Status Upgrade. It doesn’t hurt to try, at worst they say no and you’ve lost absolutely nothing and at best you are now a Hyatt Diamond member, you’re welcome! See more ways to earn Points, Miles & Bonuses!