Grab a free 39-week subscription to the Wall Street Journal for new subscribers only. This is not a trial and no credit card is required. No need to sign up for any offer, simply fill out the first page and hit “Click Here” to get the free 39-week subscription. As always, I recommend to use a spam email for these type of freebies. The free 39-week subscription to the Wall Street Journal is delivered 6 days a week. The Saturday edition will come with great coupons( no Sunday paper).
How To Read Wall Street Journal Online for Free
- When you are on online.wsj.com, select the title of subscribers only article you want to read
- Right on the selected title and choose the option Search Google for “<article title>”
- Locate the WSJ article on Google search results and click on the article link
- Bam! You got full access to the article and enjoy reading it for free.
No need to open a rewardsgold account. You do need to wait 6 to 8 weeks to start seeing your first paper edition. You could use the Google trick above to read WSJ online for free everyday. However, they will send you an email with the subject line ‘Start Using your Online Journal Subscription’. Click on the link to enter your account number and chose a username & password. WSJ app is also available for all tablets. Quantities are limited so sign up today!
Hot Deal of the Day: American Express Serve offers $50 Bonus when you set up direct deposit by 12/31/2013. With Serve, you can manage your money with a prepaid card, online account, or mobile app with no credit checks, no monthly fees, and no annual fees.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 75,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.