The settlement benefits individuals who were a victim of Western Union’s wire fraud scheme between Jan. 1, 2004, and Jan. 19, 2017. You may be eligible for a potential award from the FTC Western Union International Fraud Scam Remission Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, Western Union reportedly violated federal law by aiding and abetting wire fraud. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 1, 2022 to receive your potential award!
FTC Western Union International Fraud Scam Remission CAL
- Claim Form Deadline: July 1, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals can benefit from this round of remissions payments if they were a victim of Western Union’s wire fraud scheme between Jan. 1, 2004, and Jan. 19, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Remission require various forms of documentation including SSN/TINs, documentation of wire transfers, and other files to support a claim.
- Case Name & Number: United States of America v. The Western Union Company, Case No. 1:17-cv-00011-CCC, in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the FTC Western Union International Fraud Scam Remission Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by July 1, 2022!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.