Attention Papa John’s fans, Raise is offering new members a chance to get $10 off when purchasing a $20+ Papa John’s Gift Card using promo code FSF10. If you’re unfamiliar with Raise, it’s simply a place where you can buy and sell gift cards! To take advantage of this sweet offer, you have to be a new Raise customer (sign up here) and simply purchase a $20+ gift card. Take advantage of this offer while it lasts!
Raise New Members Coupon Promotion:
- Sign Up Now
- Promotion: Get $10 Off $20+ Papa John’s Gift Card Purchase
- Expiration: Unknown, but could be a limited time offer!
- Terms: Simply be a new Raise customer. Use promo code FSF10.
How To Get $10 Off $20+ Papa John’s GC:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for a new Raise account.
- Purchase a $20+ Papa John’s Gift Card using promo code FSF10 and receive $10 off.
- Be sure to use your Chase Freedom Unlimited Card to earn cash back to maximize your savings!
Definitely give this promotion a go! Papa John’s pizza is pretty delicious in my opinion and they’re known for their brand promise, “better ingredients, better pizza.” so be sure to take advantage of this offer. Being a college student, this offer is quite a stretch for delicious food. I’m always on the lookout for money saving deals like this and you can too! You can do so by checking out our list on more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.