For Residents of Texas, HEB is having a promotion where if you buy a gift card of $50 or more before June 21, 2016, you’ll receive a free $10 HEB Gift Card. Buying a gift card at HEB comes with a plus because you can easily get a $10 gift card. Shop at your favorite stores that have gift cards like GamesStop, Macy’s, Gap, and much more. Be sure to take advantage of this offer before it’s too late! HEB stands for Here Everything Better.
HEB $10 Gift Card Information:
- Promotion: $10 H-E-B Gift card with a purchase of $50 in participating cards.
- Expiration Date: 06/21/2016
- Locations: Texas (Store Locator)
- Qualifying Gift Cards: Macy’s Bass Pro, Gap, Old Navy, Applebee’s, Gamestop, Sears, Kohl’s, Xbox or Buffalo Wild Wings
- Maximum Bonus: $10 H-E-B Gift Card
- Additional Information: You need to bring this coupon up to the counter. These Coupons are located near the gift card racks.
- Terms and Condition: Limit one original coupon per qualifying item while supplies last. May not be duplicated or combined with another offer. Not valid for online purchases. No cash value. We Reserve the right to limit quantities purchased on this coupon.
These coupons are located at the gift card rack at HEB stores. This promotion is great for people who already shop at the stores of the listed qualifying gift cards. You can buy the gift card at HEB first, then receive the $10 HEB card and you’re able to spend the gift card like you normally do. This is a small, easy bonus that anyone can do for a quick bonus. If you want more gift cards, head over to our main Gift Card Promotions!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 16.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).