HireRight was accused of violating the Federal Consumer Reporting. If you are a class member of the HireRight FCRA Class Action Lawsuit, then you are eligible for a potential award (Up to $200). Class Members include Two Year Claims, Two Year Available Request Claims, and Five Year Claims. Plaintiffs say that HireRight excluded the full background reporting including email communications it had with employers regarding the applicant’s eligibility. So if you are eligible, then file a claim today. If you want to opt out, you must do so by 8/9/2016.
HireRight FCRA Class Action Lawsuit:
- HireRight FCRA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 8/19/16
- Who’s Eligible: Class members of the HireRight FCRA Class Action Lawsuit.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $200.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Watkins, et al. v. HireRight Inc., Case No. 3:13cv1432-BAS-BLM, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the HireRight FCRA Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you qualify.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 8/19/16 to receive your potential award!
For all class members of the HireRight FCRA Class Action Lawsuit, then you are eligible for a potential award up to $200. According to the lawsuit, HireRight violated the Federal Consumer Reporting Act. If you are eligible, make sure to file your claim by 8/9/16 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.99% - 26.74%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.