Mobile banking is becoming a popular way to bank! With Chime Bank, there are no monthly fees, no minimum balances, fees, no over draft fess and no foreign transaction fees.
If you plan to open an account with Chime Bank and don’t know where to start regarding online banking, look no further! If you continue reading below, you can learn how to make the most of your account.
Log In From a Computer
You can easily login to your account through your desktop:
- Click ‘”Log In” on the top-right corner
- Enter your email address and account password
When applying for a Chime account, you’ll need the following information:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Occupational info, including salary
Log In From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
Chime is available on iOS and Android platforms. First, you have to download the app, then set up your account and enter your email address and password.
Moreover, Chime has a security feature where it supports two-factor authentication as well as fingerprint verification.
Not only that, you can also login to your account using your mobile browser:
- Head to the drop-down menu on the upper right corner until you see the “Log In” button
- After your click it, enter your email address and password.
How to Get Forgotten Username or Password
If you forget important information like your email address and password, you can easily retrieve them.
- Forgotten email: You’ll need to provide the phone number that you used to sign up for the account.
- Forgotten password: You’ll need to provide both email address you used to sign up for the account and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
How to View Your Bank Statements
Chime offers monthly paperless statements on their accounts, you can access it by:
- Logging into your online account
- Click the “Statements” tab on the left-hand side
Your statements are usually available on the fifth of each month.
Chime Bank Customer Service
- By phone: Call 844-244-6363. Assistance is available Monday through Saturday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time.
- Via mobile app: You can send Chime a message through the mobile app.
- By email: Contact email@example.com with inquiries.
Online banking can be beneficial for you because instead of having to visit a physical branch to conduct business, or mail out checks using the postal service, you can do it all on your computer or other devices.
In addition, check out the latest Chime Bank promotions and read our chime bank review! Not your bank? If you’re banking with another institution, you can check out our bank guide master list to help you with your banking questions or browse through our archives.