For a limited time, you can order a new HP 14-an013nr Notebook for only $199.99 + FREE SHIPPING! With the latest AMD processors and plenty of storage space, you can work, play, multitask, and store more of what matters to you. Get reliable power and storage you can trust. The crisp HD screen lets you enjoy your photos, videos, and web pages in detail. With Full HD, get even more out of your display. Life can be unpredictable, but your HP laptop shouldn’t be. So whether it’s last minute projects or spontaneous movie nights, enjoy outstanding performance. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
HP 14-an013nr Notebook Specs:
- AMD E2-7110 Quad-Core CPU (1.8GHz)
- 4GB DDR3 Memory
- 32GB eMMC
- 14″ 1920×1080 IPS Display
- AMD Radeon R2 Graphics
- WiFi + Bluetooth
- Windows 10 Home
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new notebook. Perhaps give the HP 14-an013nr Notebook a shot! This product usually costs $219.99, but you can get it now for $199.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $20.00 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.