Do you want to keep your purchases secure? Through the HSBC Google Pay Mobile Payments, you are able to do so! If your mobile device supports Google Pay, simply add your eligible HSBC Mastercard® credit or debit cards to your phone.
Additionally, through Google Pay Mobile Payments, you are able to take advantage of the ease and flexibility of managing your finances on the go.
If you’re interested in HSBC Google Pay Mobile Payments, definitely read on! Additionally, check out HMB for more bank guides!
HSBC Google Pay Mobile Payments
- Google Pay: Oftentimes, Android users are left in the dark when it comes to convenient apps. However, fret no more as the app works with most Android devices.
- Contactless Terminal: Allows you to pay in stores. Simply unlock your phone and place it near the terminal to pay!
- Pay Within App: To pay within Apps at checkout, touch the Google Pay purchase button. You may be prompted to select a payment method and enter your shipping address before you confirm your order.
- Furthermore, when you pay with your HSBC Mastercard® Credit and Debit Cards using Google Pay, you still enjoy all the Rewards, benefits and security you associate with your Card.
What To Do
- Simply add your eligible HSBC Mastercard® Credit and Debit Cards to your phone (Android devices running Kit Kat version 4.4 or higher)
- Unlock your phone and place it near a contactless terminal or touch the Google Pay purchase button.
- Start shopping securely using this method
HSBC Bank Account Offers
Lastly, if you have an Android device, be sure to take advantage of the mobile payments! Enjoy making your purchases quickly, conveniently and securely whether it be in-stores or online via Google Pay.
Just make sure to add HSBC Mastercard® Credit and Debit Cards to your mobile device and you’ll be set up! Check out our Best HSBC Bank Bonuses, here on HMB!