Constant automated calls from any company are a hassle, if you have been receiving calls from IC System without your consent you may be eligible for a potential award from the IC System Debt Collection Calls Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that IC Systems has been making automated calls to them without their consent, and even after the request to stop calling. These IC system calls are considered to violate the Telephone Consumer Protection Act or TCPA. IC System continues to deny the allegations but have agreed to settle the lawsuit in order to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by February 8, 2018!
IC System Debt Collection Calls CAL:
- IC System Debt Collection Calls Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 02/08/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between Dec. 14, 2008 and Nov. 9, 2017, were called on a cell phone by IC System using an automated dialer or prerecorded message and whose phone number was associated in IC System’s records as a wrong number call.
- Estimated Amount: To be decided
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Reid v. IC System Inc., Case No. 2:12-cv-02661-ROS, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the IC System Debt Collection Calls Claim Form.
- Read over and complete the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by February 8, 2018!
IC system calls are the latest in automated calls that violate the TCPA, if you received multiple calls from them without your consent you may be eligible for a potential award from the IC System Debt Collection Calls Class Action Lawsuit. Repeated calls from IC System can be annoying especially when you never gave your consent and/or requested them to stop calling. Why not take the time filing a claim form than taking your time answering their calls? Those that are deemed eligible will be able to receive a potential award by February 8, 2018! If this lawsuit does not interest you, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for other potential ways to make some cash!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card:
Earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).