Whether you are a new customer or current customer, ING Direct’s Electric Orange checking account is giving 1% cash back on all purchases with your debit card.
Here are the details:
Use your Electric Orange Debit MasterCard® for everyday
purchases and earn 1% Cash Back.
* Use your Card on day to day items, like your morning latte or topping off the gas tank
* Earn 1% Cash Back from October 1st – November 30th
* Your 1% Cash Back Rebate posts by the 15th of the next month
* Applies to all eligible PIN and signature-based transactions under $50
So if you are already using ING checking, the 1% cash is definitely a nice incentive. Many people including myself use ING as a hub for all my accounts, hence it’s extremely useful with their fast ACH transfer.
Other benefits with ING’s online Electric Orange checking:
– Lots of free ATM’s. ING boasts more than 35,000 ATM’s. I’ll tell you something – I believe it! I looked up their locations and they have more ATM’s I could use than my brick and mortar bank has!
– Overdraft fees? Nope. What ING does is extend a loan for the amount you overdraft. Rather than a flat fee (on average about $30 from most banks) you get charged interest on the amount you owe. When you cover the amount quickly (like transferring money from your ING Orange savings account) you minimize the interest.
– You earn interest. That’s right, your checking account earns interest. The interest is tiered and the more you have in the account the better your rate. Compare this to the average checking account that offer no interest and is full of fees.
– Person to person payments. You can transfer money to other people with ING accounts. Pretty cool option if you have a child in college or even if you owe your buddy $20 from the last time you hung out.
– Free online bill pay. Pay your bills through ING, all in one place free.
– Paper checks – If you absolutely need a paper check to send out then ING will mail it out for you at no charge.
– Manage your account online. Manage your Electric Orange in the same place as your Orange savings account and ShareBuilder brokerage accounts. Need more money in your checking? Transfer it over instantly from your Orange savings account.
– No fees. No debit card, ATM, minimum balance, monthly usage, bill/pay fees and more.
– And of course, FDIC insured!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.