There’s a 2 in 1 deal that you should take advantage of! Head on over to Amazon and g et your hands on the InnoGear 2 Pack 150ml Essential Oil Aromatherapy Diffusers. This is going on for $27.98 + free shipping! That’s right, you get 2 of these awesome diffusers for the price of 1. It has a 150 ML capacity, allowing you to enjoy a longer lasting aromatherapy. It has a auto water shut off, meaning, when you’re out of water, it will automatically turn off until you refill it. This diffuser is whisper quiet, so you’ll never hear the sounds and get distracted, making it perfect for sleep. There is 7 Changing mood lights which is adjustable between bright and dim modes, and could be set steady on. Add in your favorite essential oils and enjoy your aromatherapy! Be sure to also come back for more hot deals here at HMB!
InnoGear 2 Pack Aromatherapy Diffusers Features:
- 2 Independent Packages Included
- Upgraded 150ml capacity, mist lasts much longer.
- Oil diffuser fills your space with a lovely fragrance that can lift the mood and relieve stress from stressful and tired day, perfect for masking stubborn smoking and pet odors.
- Whisper-Quiet and Auto Shuts off – humidify your living space to prevent dry, stuffy air and flu/cold germs infecting your loved ones, enjoying lovely fragrance and benefit from aromatherapy healing.
- Aroma Diffuser Spark Your Kid’s Imagination with 7 Changing Mood Lights, each of which is adjustable between Bright and Dim modes, and could be set steady on.
- Great night light for young children scared of the dark at bedtime. Color including: Green, Dark blue, Red, Yellow, Pink, Light blue, White.
- Three Working Modes: Intermittent Mist(30 seconds on/30 seconds off), Continuous Mist, Lights only. Working Time: 3-5 hours in continuous mode, 6-9 hours in intermittent mode.
|Blue Federal Credit Union 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate||$1||4.45%||Review|
|Ponce Bank 4-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.41%||Review|
|Sallie Mae 10-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.25%||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||4.15%||Review|
|Ally Bank No Penalty CD||None||4.75%||Review|
|America First Credit Union Flexible Certificate Account||$500||4.35%||Review|
|Citi No Penalty CD||$500||4.05%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|Synchrony Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.90%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD||$500||3.85%||Review|
|Old Missouri Bank No Penalty CD||$1000||3.53%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD (For AARP Members)||$500||3.85%||Review|
|Chartway Federal Credit Union Share Certificate with No Penalty||$500||3.50%||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union Smart Move CD||$2,500||3.40%||Review|
|My eBanc Flex Time Deposit CD||$10,000||Up to 3.30%||Review|
|Colorado Federal Savings Bank No Penalty CD||$5,000||3.10%||Review|
Fill your room with a enjoyable diffuser! Check out the InnoGear 2 Pack 150ml Essential Oil Aromatherapy Diffusers at Amazon for only $27.98 + free shipping! This diffuser is whisper quiet and comes with 7 LED light modes that you can light up your room. If you ever forget to refill water, it will auto shut off until you refill it. Add in your favorite scents and oils and watch how it can change a room dramatically. Plus, you’re getting 2 of these so you honestly can’t beat that. Hurry and buy these because original price is $110.99, which means you’re saving a whopping $83. Shop now! If you want to Save More Money, you can purchase Discounted Gift Cards and perhaps save even more money with the Best Cash Back Shopping Portals here at HMB!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.