If you recently received a call from Inventurus between May 1, 2013 and Aug. 29, 2017 and noticed that the call was prerecorded or artificial you may be eligible for a potential award from the Inventurus Knowledge Solutions TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Inventurus contracts with businesses through a variety of different services, including making automatic calls to transmit messages to it’s clients’ customers. This practice violates the TCPA by using a prerecorded voice or artificial voice without getting consent from the affected individuals. Motorola have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by November 20, 2017!
Inventurus Knowledge Solutions TCPA CAL:
- Inventurus Knowledge Solutions TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/20/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between May 1, 2013 and Aug. 29, 2017 received an automated phone call on their cellphone from Inventurus that featured a prerecorded or artificial voice and whom did not give consent to receive such calls.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $200
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Flahive v. Inventurus Knowledge Solutions Inc., et al., Case No. 2017-17-CH-07570, in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois County Department, Chancery Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Inventurus Knowledge Solutions TCPA Class Action Lawsuit
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by November 20, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Individuals that received a call from Inventurus without their consent about debt collection may be eligible for a potential award from the Inventurus Knowledge Solutions TCPA Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs argue that Inventurus sent automatic calls to them using a prerecorded or artificial voice without consent, and claim that these calls violate the TCPA. Also not only did the calls leave recipients annoyed or frustrated but they are also forced to bear the costs of receiving these unsolicited and unauthorized prerecorded calls. If you by Inventurus calls, simply file a claim for a potential award by November 20, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Card Members get 15% off when using miles to book Award Travel on Delta flights through delta.com and the Fly Delta app. Discount not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.