Known for helping Americans maintain their health, Life Extension, is the way to go for supplements. Right now they are partnering up with American Express and have a new Amex Offer where members can get a $30 statement credit with a $100 or more purchase.
Note that this offer is valid until April 10, 2018! All you have to do is long into your Amex account and check whether or not you have been targeted. If you have been, enroll you card into the offer and make your $100+ purchase! American Express is helping you maintain your health and wallet with this promotion so make sure you take advantage of it while you can!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.00% APY as of 5/31/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offers Life Extension Promotion
- Sign Up Now
- Promotion: $30 Statement Credit w/ $100 Purchase
- Expiration: Must make your purchase by April 10, 2018
- Availability: Targeted offer only
- Terms: Must Complete purchase by 04/10/2019. Must be a valid American Express card holder
How To Get $30 Statement Credit
- Log into your American Express Account
- Check if you’ve been targeted for this offer
- Add this offer to your card and make a $100 purchase at Life Extension
- Earn a $30 statement credit!
When it comes to buying supplements for your health, things can start to get pricey, luckily for you American Express has got your back with their Amex offer. Amex card holders have a chance at getting a $30 statement credit with a $100 purchase at Life Extension.
To get started, check whether or not you have been targeted, add your card to the offer, and make your purchase to earn your statement credit. If you want to find more ways to Save Money, check out our list of ways on HMB!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles +1,000 Premier qualifying points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!