If you are an Alliant Visa card holder then you may be eligible for $10 statement credit when your make three separate purchases on Amazon. This offer is not available to everyone since it is a targeted offer, so keep an eye out for “Get $10 back when you shop at Amazon” subject line in your inbox. This offer is set to expire July 31, 2017. If you are eligible then don’t let the opportunity pass by, if you are not eligible then check back with HMB for more ways to save.
Amazon Alliant $10 Credit Promotion:
- Promotion: Receive $10 statement credit when you make three separate qualifying Amazon purchases
- Expiration: July 31, 2017
- Availability: Targeted members only.
- Terms: Must use your Alliant Visa Card. Other terms and conditions may apply.
How to Get $10 Statement Credit:
- Check your emails for the subject line “Get $10 back when you shop at Amazon.”
- Head over to Amazon.
- Make 3 separate purchases with your Alliant Visa card.
- Enjoy your $10 statement credit!
If you are lucky enough to be targeted by this offer then make sure you take advantage of it, especially with the upcoming Amazon Prime day where you can get huge discount on many items. All your have to do is check your email for eligibility, if you qualify, make three separate purchase on Amazon with Alliant for $10 statement credit. If you don’t qualify for this deal, it’s okay! Learn how to save money by checking out our listings on HMB!
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.