The Marriott Rewards Credit Card from Chase is now offering 22,500 bonus points after your first purchase, redeemable toward Marriott hotel stays, airline miles, Elite guest services and more. The 22,500 bonus points is good enough for 3 free nights hotel stay + 1 additional free night upon approval = $300 worth of cash. With over 3,300 participating hotels in 68 countries and territories, the Marriott Rewards Credit Card from Chase offers its members a plethora of choices from which to choose- in addition to receiving other numerous credit card benefits. The award-winning frequent traveler program that rewards you with exclusive membership privileges when you travel (as well as your choice of frequent flyer miles in your preferred airline program or points toward free vacations) has teamed up with Chase to offer you an exceptional hotel rewards credit card. With this card, you will earn 3 points for each $1 of purchases made at participating Marriott® locations and 1 point for each $1 of all other purchases. You can earn unlimited points because there is no maximum! With no annual fee the first year, why have you not signed up for this card?
- Earn up to 4 free nights. Receive 22,500 bonus points after your first purchase using your new card—that’s enough for 3 Free Nights at a category 1 hotel. Plus, receive an additional Free Night Stay upon account approval, valid at category 1-4 hotels worldwide. Together, that’s enough for 4 Free Nights!
- 3 points fr every $1 spent at Marriott locations. Use your Marriott Rewards Credit card to earn 3 points for every $1 spent at over 3,300 Marriott locations worldwide.
- 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases. Earn points on your everyday spending.
- Elite status with 10 nights credit every year and top-notch travel perks. You’ll receive 10 nights credit towards Elite status every year, giving you Silver Elite status or better. Enjoy all the exclusive benefits of membership such as Elite Only Rewards, exclusive Guest Services Line, Priority Late Checkout and more.
- Additional Elite Night credit for every $3,000 spent. For every $3,000 you spend, you’ll receive one additional night credit toward Elite status – with no limit to the number of nights you can earn.
- Receive 15,000 bonus points after redeeming for a 7-night stay. Redeem your hard-earned bonus points for a 7-night redemption stay at a Category 7 or 8 hotel, and you’ll receive a bonus of 15,000 points. Experiencing a luxurious vacation has never been so rewarding.
- Annual fee. Waived the first year and $30 every year after that.
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases. 14.24% This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Marriott allows members to redeem their Marriott Reward points in a number of other ways. You can convert Marriott points into airline miles; cars, rails and cruise rewards; travel packages (includes hotel only and hotel plus air travel rewards); sports and leisure rewards (including ski, spa and theme parks rewards); shopping and gift certificates; and even donate points to charities – you can either donate to your own local favorite charity or to the Red Cross! Apply today and take advantage of this rewarding card that seems to keep on giving the more you use it!
Find more credit card bonuses on our list!