If you have ever purchased one or more MyPillow products from Apr. 26, 2012 to Oct. 13, 2016, you may be eligible for a cash payment from the MyPillow Class Action Lawsuit. My Pillow Inc has settled a lawsuit regarding a plaintiff claiming that they falsely advertised their products, causing customers to pay more than they should have. My Pillow Inc. has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle to the lawsuit. So if you are eligible, be sure to file a claim by 12/26/2016 to receive your potential award from the Apartments Downtown Iowa Class Action Lawsuit!
MyPillow Class Action Lawsuit:
- MyPillow False Advertising Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/26/2016
- Who’s Eligible: If you ever have purchased products from MyPillow from Apr. 26, 2012 to Oct. 13
- Estimated Amount: Up to $10
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, class members must show the receipt for the product(s) they purchased
- Case Name & Number: Armin Amiri v. My Pillow Inc., Case No. CIVDS1606479, in the San Bernardino County Superior Court for the State of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the MyPillow Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you qualify
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 12/26/2016.
If you purchased any MyPillow products from Apr. 26, 2012 to Oct. 13 you may be eligible for the cash payment of up to $10 from this settlement. MyPillow agreed to settle to a lawsuit regarding the false advertising of their products even though they denied any wrongdoing. According to the lawsuit, the plaintiff claimed that he had to pay more than he had to for the products. So if you are eligible file a claim by 12/26/2016. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card:
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).