National Rental Company is offering a nice deal. They will status match your airline, hotel, or other car rental company status to a comparable tier in the National Emerald Club. Most people will have a status level that can match to top-tier Execute Elite status. This promotion is valid through December 31, 2017. All you have to do is simply fill out the form with the details of the program from which you would like to match and enter your National Emerald Club details!
National Car Rental Promotion:
- Learn more!
- Promotion: Match status from an airline, hotel, or car rental program to National Emerald Club
- Availability: Available at select locations only. Expedited counter service available at all other locations.
- Terms & Conditions: For your status to be matched, you will need to provide proof of matching status by sending them a copy of your current monthly statement or a copy of your membership card showing your name, current elite status and your status expiration date.
How To Match Your Status:
- Go onto National Rental Company
- Fill out the form with the details of the program from which you would like to match and enter your National Emerald Club details
- For your status to be matched, you will need to provide proof of matching status
- Select the “Send For Status Match” button, an email will open with a specific subject title associated with your submission and all your information Pre-filled
- It’s matched!
The National Car Rental will status your match your airline, hotel, or other car rental company status to a comparable tier in the National Emerald Club. Executive and Executive Elite member selection should be better. This offer ends on December 31, 2017 so match your status now! You can also take advantage of their exclusive benefits, including bypassing the counter and choosing any vehicle from the Emerald Aisle. Check out more ways to save money and ways to earn points, miles, and bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.