Did you know? December 21, 2018 is National Ugly Holiday Sweater Day! And if you just happen to be flying on Alaska Airlines, on this day, this is your chance to enjoy priority boarding!
Just arrive at your departure gates wearing your best ugly holiday sweater, and you’ll earn priority boarding. According to Alaska, “Travel during the holidays can be stressful for guests, especially those who do not travel often. This fun promotion not only allows guests to board early on that day, but gives people another opportunity to dust off that ugly holiday sweater hanging in the back of their closet.” In addition to the sweater promotion, Alaska Airlines will be playing holiday-themed songs during boarding to relieve your travel stress!
National Ugly Sweater Boarding Promotion
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Get Priority Boarding w/ Your Ugly Holiday Sweater
- Expiration: December 21, 2018
- Availability/Location: Alaska Airlines
How to Get Priority Boarding
- Today, December 21st, wear your ugly holiday sweater.
- Be sure you’re flying with Alaska Airlines
- Arrive at your departure gate with your ugly holiday sweater on.
- Earn and enjoy your priority boarding!
It’s time to bring that dusty Rudolph sweater out of the closet again. Come and join Alaska Airlines in their celebration of National Ugly Holiday Sweater Day on December 21st this year! You can earn priority boarding by donning your best ugliest holiday sweater at your departure gate! Don’t forget to rack up some more points, miles, and bonuses on your favorite airlines and hotels to get your traveling on this holiday season!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.