Avadian Credit Union $25 Bonus Offer:
If you are a member of Avadian Credit Union and you know someone in need of a checking account, money market account, CD, loan, or credit card, you can refer them to the credit union and earn a $25 referral bonus. All you need to do is either email someone a referral form or print one out and hand it to a friend or family member. As long as the referred member presents the coupon during account opening and completes a few requirements, you will both receive a $25 bonus.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $25 Cash
- Account Type – Choice Checking, Choice Checking with Interest, eChecking, money market account, CD, loan, or credit card with a $2000 balance transfer
- Availability – AL
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0 – $7
- Avoiding Fee – If the referred member just needs a basic account, recommend the Choice Checking account, which is totally free. The other two have a $7 monthly fee. The Choice Checking with Interest account waives the monthly fee when you maintain a certain balance.
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed, but the referral form states that the new checking account must be “active,” which means the new member must have direct deposit or at least 10 debit card transactions within 60 days of opening the account. The new member must also completely finish the e-Statement sign-up process.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn Avadian Credit Union Bonus:
- If you live in Alabama, open an account with Avadian Credit Union if you don’t already have one.
- Email a referral form or print and fill one out and hand it to a friend or family member.
- The referred person must open either a checking account, money market account, CD, loan, or credit card with $2000 balance transfer.
- If they open a checking account, it must remain active, which requires them to set up direct deposit or have at least 10 debit card transactions within 60 days of opening the account. The referred person must also sign up for eStatements.
- When the referred person has satisfied these requirements, you should both receive a $25 bonus within 60 days.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Current member must have an account in good standing and has not previously caused a loss to the Credit Union.
- New accounts are subject to approval.
- Not all applicants may qualify for a loan.
- All loans subject to credit approval and terms.
- “Refer a Friend” bonus is considered interest and will be reported as applicable on IRS 1099-INT.
- This coupon must be presented at the time of application, completed and returned to Marketing Dept. at P.O. Box 360287, Birmingham, AL 35236.
If you are living in Alabama and you know someone who is looking for a new checking account, you can get a $25 bonus for referring them to Avadian Credit Union. Once you email or fill out a referral form and hand it to a friend or family member, that person just needs to open a checking account, money market account, CD, loan, or credit card with $2000 balance transfer so you can earn a bonus. If you don’t live near an Avadian Credit Union, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.