Currently if you’re a new member with Alaska Mileage, they have a great promotion for you. Right now, if you join Alaska Mileage before September 30, 2017 and take your first flight before December 31, 2017 , you’ll earn 5,000 bonus miles! Alaska Airlines features low airfares and discounted flights that are highly recommended. This is a great bonus for joining considering that you don’t see loyalty program signup bonuses like this anymore. With this 5,000 mile bonus, you could earn more than 10,000 miles total for a paid transcon round trip. Hurry now and book your flight before this promotion disappears!
Alaska Mileage Bonus Points Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: new members can earn 5,000 points through Alaska Mileage
- Availability: must sign up before September 30, 2017 and book a flight before December 31, 2017
- Expiration: December 31, 2017
- Terms: Bonus miles offer is valid only for new Mileage Plan members who enroll between May 20, 2017 and September 30, 2017, and complete a qualifying Alaska or Virgin America flight between the enrollment date and December 31, 2017. To qualify, the flight must be eligible to earn Mileage Plan miles and must be credited to the new Mileage Plan account; codeshare flights with other airlines do not qualify. An individual may receive the bonus a maximum of one time, even if they hold multiple separate Mileage Plan accounts. Offer is not combinable with other Mileage Plan enrollment or account activation promotions. Mileage Plan conditions of membership apply.
Earn 5,000 Points With Alaska Mileage:
- Create your account with Alaska Mileage before September 30, 2017
- Once that is finished, research where your next flight is going to be at
- Be sure that your flight is booked before December 31, 2017
- The 5,000 points will then be added into your account and enjoy!
Signing up for a deal like this is pretty legit. You rarely see great bonuses like this when you sign up for simple promotions. Good thing Alaska Mileage promotion is a great example. By signing up with them before September 30, 2017 and booking your flight before December 31, 2017, will ensure that you earn that 5,000 bonus points that you deserve! Make sure to take advantage of this special offer before it expires soon! Check out more ways to earn bonus points and miles!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months after account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.74% to 28.74%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)