If you know someone who wants to join a quality credit union, you should refer them to Valor Credit Union so you can receive a $25 Bonus. As long as you are a current member in good standing, all you need to do is refer a friend or family member to Valor and remind that person to mention your first and last name when opening the new account. Once the referred member’s new account has been opened and verified, you should receive a $25 deposit into your share savings account.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $25 Cash
- Account Type – Checking/Savings
- Availability – Nationwide
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0
- Avoiding Fee – There is no fee.
- Account Closure Fee – None
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
How To Earn Valor Credit Union $25 Bonus:
- Become a member of Valor Credit Union if you aren’t already one.
- Refer a friend or family member to the credit union account and tell them to mention your full name when opening the account.
- Once the new account is created, you will receive a $25 bonus in your share savings account.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Current member’s account must be in good standing in order to receive money.
- The person being referred must not be an existing Valor Credit Union member and must not have been a member who closed an account within the last six (6) months.
- New members must give a correct first and last name of an existing Valor member during the initial verification of membership for the referring member to receive the referral award.
- They reserve the right to disqualify referral awards in circumstances where fraud is suspected.
- Terms of program subject to change.
- The value of the referral will be reported to the IRS as taxable income.
This is an extremely easy $25 referral bonus that you can earn from Valor Credit Union. You just need to refer a friend or family member to the credit union and remind them to mention your full name when opening the new account. As long as you’re in good standing with the organization, you should receive a $25 referral bonus! If you aren’t interested in this offer, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.