Now bookable on Priceline you can purchase cheap Non Stop Round-Trip Flights from New York to Bridgetown, Barbados For Only $264, sale prices valid for the 11th later during the month of April. You can get this great low fare when you book with JetBlue or American Airlines. Book on Priceline today you’ll have until the next business day at 11:29 pm to make any cancellations. That’s a better policy than booking directly with some airlines. Please be aware that when booking with Name Your Own Price or Express Deals, these types of fares are non-refundable or changeable. The airline fares rules associated with your flight can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase within the itinerary displayed on their website, so read up on their full terms before you make your purchase.
Priceline Non Stop Round-trip Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round trip flights from New York to Bridgetown, Barbados For Only $264.
- Valid: You’ll find the lowest fares the last three weeks of April.
- Terms: Prices shown are recent fare searches made within the last 24 hours. Due to constantly changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact Priceline at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees.
How to Get JFK – BGI Flight Deal:
- YMMV! Choose your travel dates, it’s during the second and later weeks of April. You will see that there are a couple of days the first week in May that you can get this rate.
- It appears JetBlue or American will give you the best price for this route although the next lowest price is from American Airlines for approximately $70 more.
- Use Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite to pay for your ticket, dining and other travel expenses to get the most from travel rewards.
Shop the Priceline Nonstop Round-trip Flights From New York to Bridgetown, Barbados for only $264. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: Wed, Apr 13, 2016 – Thu, Apr 21, 2016 is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. You can also book your segments one-way and find lower fares on separate itineraries. Checkout more ways to Save Money!