Bookable on Priceline you can purchase cheap Round-Trip Flights from New York to San Salvador for only $328, sale prices valid for travel until late June. You can get this great low fare when you book with Aeromexico. Book on Priceline today you’ll have until 11:29 pm Monday, April 25th to make any cancellations. Please be aware that when booking with Name Your Own Price or Express Deals, these types of fares are non-refundable or changeable. The airline fares rules associated with your flight can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase within the itinerary displayed on their website, so read up on their full terms before you make your purchase.
Priceline International Round-trip Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: International round trip flights from New York to San Salvador starting at Only $328.
- Valid: Now until June.
- Terms: Prices shown are recent fare searches made within the last 24 hours. Due to constantly changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact Priceline at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 1 day in advance of departure.
How to Get JFK – SAL Flight Deal:
- YMMV! Choose your travel dates, it’s rare but this price is good for May into June.
- It appears Aeromexico is the only carrier offering this route within Priceline.
- Use Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite to pay for your ticket, dining and other travel expenses to get the most from travel rewards.
Shop the Priceline Round-trip Fares From New York (JFK) to San Salvador (SAL) with a layover in Mexic0 For Only $328. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: Tuesday, May 10 – Sunday, May 15, 2016 is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. You can also book your segments one-way and find lower fares on separate itineraries. Checkout more ways to Save Money!