The settlement benefits individuals employed by NorthBay Healthcare as hourly, non-exempt employees in California between September 25, 2014 and December 31, 2021. You may be eligible for a potential award from the NorthBay Healthcare Wage-and-Hour Class Action Lawsuit!
However, NorthBay Healthcare agreed to pay $7.5 million to resolve these claims but denies any wrongdoing. So if you are eligible, file a claim by September 6, 2022 to receive your potential award!
NorthBay Healthcare Wage-and-Hour CAL
- Claim Form Deadline: September 6, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: The settlement benefits individuals employed by NorthBay Healthcare as hourly, non-exempt employees in California between Sept. 25, 2014, and Dec. 31, 2021.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: No proof of purchase applicable
- Case Name & Number: Staci Feathers et al. v. NorthBay Healthcare Corporation, et al., Lead Case No. FCS051101, in the Superior Court of California, Solano County
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the NorthBay Healthcare Wage-and-Hour Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by September 6, 2022!
The settlement benefits NorthBay Healthcare hourly employees who failed to get meal and rest breaks, accurate, itemized wage statements and other benefits promised. You may be eligible for a potential award from the NorthBay Healthcare Wage-and-Hour Class Action Lawsuit!
If you’re unsure if you qualify, please read the FAQ section of the Settlement Administrator’s website to ensure you meet all standards. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.