If you recently purchased Nutek baby wipes for your child, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Nutek Recalled Baby Wipes Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Nutek Disposable Inc.’s baby wipes were allegedly contaminated with a type of bacteria that caused skin infections and other symptoms. With the recall affecting the following stores, Wal-mart, Family Dollar stores, and Walgreens. The defendants deny any wrongdoing, but have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by November 27, 2017!
Nutek Recalled Baby Wipes CAL:
- Nutek Recalled Baby Wipes Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/27/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, bought or acquired Nutek Baby Wipes between Oct. 25, 2013 and Oct. 25, 2014, was the parent or guardian of the child the baby wipes were for, and were exposed to the baby wipes with the exposure leading to a qualifying symptom.
- Estimated Amount: $9 to $8,000
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Jones, et al. v. Wal-Mart Stores Inc., et al., Case No. 14-cv-6305, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Nutek Recalled Baby Wipes Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by November 27, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Parents or Guardians who recently purchased Nutek baby wipes form stores like Family Dollar Store, Walmart, or Walgreens may be eligible for a potential award from the Nutek Recalled Baby Wipes Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, the parents and children that use these baby wipes are at risk of developing skin irritations or infections from an alleged contamination from the bacteria, Burkholderia cepacia. If you bought the baby wipes and/or developed a skin irritation or infection simply file a claim for a potential award by November 27, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.