For 3 days only, Southwest offers International Travel Sale One-way Flights Starting at $113, sale prices valid for International travel August 23, 2016 through November 2, 2016 when you book by April 21, 2016. Start planning your tropical getaway to destinations like Montego Bay, Mexico City, Liberia, Belize City, & Punta Cana to name a few. Routes and prices are subject to your departing city. If you booked a flight previously and find a lower Southwest fare you can rebook for the lower fare and receive the difference as a credit with no fees. If you booked with points then the difference in points just go back to your account, also with no fees! Visit change air reservation at Southwest.com.
Southwest International Travel Sale:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Book Select one way nonstop flights as low as $69 excluding black out dates.
- Valid: Book April 21, 2016, 11:59 p.m. Fares valid forInternational travel valid August 23 through November 2, 2016 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Terms: International travel is valid only on Tuesday and Wednesdays. Fares from Baltimore/Washington (BWI) to Nassau, Bahamas valid only on service connecting via Ft. Lauderdale. Fares from Providence to Nassau, Bahamas valid only on service connecting via Ft. Lauderdale. Fares from Providence to Cancun, Montego Bay and Punta Cana valid only on service connecting via Baltimore/Washington (BWI). Fares from Dallas (Love Field) valid only on service connecting via Houston (Hobby). Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one way flight. Restrictions and exclusions apply. Nonrefundable. Select markets. Seats and days limited.
Get International Flights Starting at $113:
- Shop the Sale: Choose your travel dates, usually weekdays excluding Fridays will give you the lowest fares.
- Use: Pay using Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred Card or Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard to earn the most reward points when traveling.
- Stress Free: You won’t have to worry about price decreases as Southwest has a highly competitive no fee change air policy. And your first 2 bags per passenger flies free!
If you have a trip in mind to one of Southwest’s international destinations, don’t delay as the prices are subject to change and seating is unassigned & limited. Or if you want to take a quick fun trip on the cheap then your flexibility will earn you great savings on a surprise trip! Just be sure to use Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Card on flights or Chase Sapphire Preferred when traveling, that includes hotel, restaurant and rental cost to maximize points and miles earnings. Check out more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.