Hurry and book cheap flights with this Southwest Spring Sale 2016 for one-way nonstop flights as low as $69, sale prices valid from February 23 through March 3, 2016, 11:59 p.m. For domestic travel valid March 8 through June 15, 2016 and international travel valid March 29 through May 25, 2016. Southwest has one of the best cancellation policies. If you booked a flight and find a lower Southwest fare you can rebook for the lower fare and receive the difference as a credit with no fees. If you booked with points then the difference in points just go back to your account, also with no fees! Visit change air reservation at Southwest.com.
Southwest Spring Sale 2016:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Book Select one way nonstop flights as low as $69 excluding black out dates.
- Valid: Book by 3/3/2016Travel in the U.S. 3/8 through 6/15/2016. International travel 3/29 through 5/25/2016.
- Terms: 14-day advance purchase required. Domestic travel valid March 8 through June 15, 2016. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid March 29 through May 25, 2016. International travel valid March 29 through May 25, 2016. Domestic and San Juan, Puerto Rico travel blacked out May 26-27 and May 30, 2016. Domestic travel is valid only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Travel to/from Florida and Nevada is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid only on Mondays through Thursdays. International travel is valid only on Mondays through Thursdays. Travel to Cancu?n, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Cancu?n, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from Mexico City; Liberia, Costa Rica and San José, Costa Rica is valid daily. Fares valid on nonstop service only.
Maximize Southwest Fare Deal:
- Shop the Sale: Choose your travel dates, usually weekdays excluding Fridays will give you the lowest fares.
- Use: Pay using Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Card or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card to earn the most reward points when traveling.
- Stress Free: You won’t have to worry about price decreases as Southwest has a highly competitive no fee change air policy. The first 2 bags per passenger flies free!
If you have a trip in mind to one of Southwest’s domestic or international destinations, don’t delay as the prices are subject to change and seating is unassigned & limited. Or if you want to take a quick fun trip on the cheap then your flexibility will earn you great savings on a surprise trip! Just be sure to use Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Card on flights or Chase Sapphire Preferred when traveling, that includes hotel, restaurant and rental cost to maximize points and miles earnings. Check out more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.