OneMain Financial is a lender bank that has many physical branches, but they also allow account holders to access their information online.
If you have an account with OneMain Financial, it is most likely a good idea to know how to log into your account. Read on to learn how you can do that, plus additional information about online banking.
Log In From a Computer
To log in to your OneMain Financial account from a computer, follow these steps:
- Go online to the OneMain Financial account login page.
- Enter your email or username and password.
- Click “Remember my username.” so you don’t have to type it in every time.
- Click “Log In” to enter your account.
Log In From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
You can also log in to your OneMain Financial account from your phone or tablet by:
- Download and install the OneMain app through the Apple store or Google Play.
- Open the app and enter your username and password.
- Click the “Log In” button to access your account.
How to Retrieve Forgotten Username or Password
If you do not remember your login information, you can reset it by:
- Going to the login page
- Click on “Forgot Username” or “Password”
- Complete the steps to reset your username or password and log in like you normally would.
How to View Your Financial Statement Information
If you want to get your financial statement information from OneMain Financial, you can simply log in to your account and click on “View All Statements” from the main page.
From there, you will be able to see your tax information near the bottom of your statements. It is also possible to switch to paperless statements if you wish.
OneMain Financial Customer Service
If you have questions or issues regarding your OneMain Financial account, you can call 800-742-5465 for assistance. For general web assistance, call 877-520-6246. The call lines will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time.
Online Banking is a quick and easy way to access your account. OneMain Financial is one of those that participate in it. It is important to know how to log in to your account, so you can access your banking information.
In addition, check out our review for OneMain Financial! Not your bank? If you’re banking with another institution, you can check out our bank guide master list to help you with your banking questions or browse through our archives.