You can earn a $50 Referral Bonus when you open any personal Checking account from Orange County’s Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Invite your friends to bank at Orange County’s Credit Union and you’ll be rewarded with $50 for every friend who opens a qualified checking account.
- Must use promo code REFERAFRIEND
- Referee must open a personal checking account, enroll in eStatements, sign up and qualify for a Debit Mastercard (not all applicants will qualify), and set up and receive Direct Deposit within 60 days.
Orange County’s Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, no minimum
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $50
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: 1
(No Expiration Date Listed)
- The same bonus will be paid to the referrer (existing Member) and referee (new Member). The “referrer” bonus is available to Members of Orange County’s Credit Union who have checking accounts. The “referee” bonus is available to “new” Members only. A “new” Member is defined as a person who has never been an owner or signer of a checking or savings account or loan with Orange County’s Credit Union.
- This limited-time promotion begins June 1, 2021 and is subject to change at any time without prior notice. For Credit Union Associates: Use promo code REFERAFRIEND.
- Referee must open a personal checking account, enroll in eStatements, sign up and qualify for a Debit Mastercard (not all applicants will qualify), and set up and receive Direct Deposit within 60 days. (For Pacific Youth Checking accounts only, the requirement of Direct Deposit may be substituted with making 10 Debit Card purchases within 60 days.) Social Security can be used as a Direct Deposit for Basic, Interest, and Pacific Checking accounts. The referee’s checking account must remain open and maintain eStatement preference for 90 days or referral bonus may be reversed. Offer available for personal checking accounts only including the Pacific Checking for youth/students. Money Market accounts are considered savings accounts. Offer only available at branch locations. Offer not available in conjunction with other offers. Individuals may not refer themselves for the referral bonus. All accounts are subject to normal approval standards. Minimum opening deposit is $25 for Basic, Interest, and Pacific Checking accounts; no minimum deposit required for Better Than Free Checking account.
At Orange County’s Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Orange County’s Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!