Attention people! Probationers who paid probation fees to Rutherford County, Tenn, you may be eligible for a potential award from the PCC/Rutherford County Probation Class Action Lawsuit! For several years, PCC contracted with Rutherford County to provide probation officers to manage the county’s probation system for non-felony cases. The plaintiffs overcharged probationers for fines, fees, costs and surcharges related to their probation. PCC/Rutherford County was accused for over-charging low-income people who were vulnerable to getting caught in a cycle of debt and has decided to settle the matter. You shouldn’t be thrown into jail for over-charges that should not have existed in the first place. If you were, you are eligible, file a claim by April 27, 2018 to receive your potential award!
CC/Rutherford County Probation CAL:
- PCC/Rutherford County Probation Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: 4/27/2018
- Who’s Eligible: all persons who at any time from Oct. 1, 2011 through Oct. 5, 2017 “incurred court-imposed financial obligations arising from a traffic or misdemeanor case in Rutherford County General Sessions or Circuit Court, and were supervised on probation in that case by PCC or Rutherford County’s Probation Department.”
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: The Claim Form asks Class Members to provide their contact information, the approximate dates they were on probation, and their Rutherford County case number. No additional documentation is requested.
- Case Name & Number: Rodriguez, et al. v. Providence Community Corrections Inc., et al, Case No. 3:15-cv-01048, in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
How To File A Claim:
- Head over to PCC/Rutherford County Probation Class Action Lawsuit
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 27, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Innocent probationers, it saddens us to hear that you were attacked in a vicious cycle of debt. If you were overcharged for fines, fees, costs and surcharges related to the probation, you may be eligible for a potential award from the PCC/Rutherford County Probation Class Action Lawsuit. The potential award will vary from person to person and CC/Rutherford County Probation will give reasonable efforts to ensure that you receive a compensation for receiving extra over-charges, or getting thrown into jail. If you’re eligible, be sure to file a claim by April 27, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.