If you are currently a Pepsi employee or was a job applicant for whom Pepsi has ran a background report, you may be entitled for a potential award from the Pepsi Background Check Class Action Lawsuit. Pepsi stands accused of violating FCRA by failing to make necessary disclosures before procuring background reports. Pepsi deny any wrongdoing and has decided to settle out of court to mitigate litigation expenses. According to the lawsuit, Pepsi may pay $100 – $1,000 per violation. There are about 23,133 members with average award about $30.73 per person. If you are eligible, file a claim by September 4th, 2018 to receive your potential reward!
Pepsi Background Check Class Action Lawsuit:
- Pepsi Background Check Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: September 4th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible:
- Job applicants between June 19, 2015 – December 1, 2016, whom Pepsi has procured a background report
- Employees, whom Pepsi has procured a background report between June 19, 2015 – September 4, 2017
- All other employees, who Pepsi has procured a background report between June 19, 2015 to October 2, 2017
- Estimated Amount: $30.73
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Altareek Grice v. Pepsi Beverages Company, et al., Case No. 1:17-cv-08853-JPO, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Pepsi Background Check Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by September 4th, 2018 to receive your potential reward!
For job applicants and employees subject to Pepsi’s alleged background check without proper disclosure, a potential award is due to you! Three class members are eligible for the Pepsi Background Check Class Action Lawsuit should file a claim by September 4, 2018. On average, class members are estimated to receive $30.73 but actual award may vary. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.