Chase Bank offers $600 Checking and Savings Account Bonus coupon. You get $300 for opening a NEW Chase Premier Plus Checking Account and set up direct deposit. Then another $300 bonus for a NEW Chase Plus Savings Account with $25,000 deposit in new money.
Chase $600 Checking & Savings Bonus Coupon
Find these Chase Coupons through Direct Mailings or within your Chase credit card account. The coupons will expire 2015. To get the $300 Bonus, you must open a PREMIER PLUS Checking account and deposit $100 with 10 days. The second $300 bonus is for opening a new Chase PLUS Savings account with $25,000 deposit or more within 10 days and maintain a $25,000 balance for 90 days. Make sure to open both for a total of $600 bonus.
Chase $600 Coupons:
- Chase $600 Checking & Savings Coupon
- Chase $600 Checking & Savings Coupon
Remember, the offer is not available to existing Chase Checking Customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
Chase Premier Checking $300 Bonus & $300 Plus Savings Info:
- Direct Chase Mailings or within Chase Credit Card account
- Account Type: Premier Checking and Plus Savings
- Availability: Nationwide mostly, but must enter zip code to see.
- Expiration Date: 2015
- Hard Inquiry: No, just soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $25 for Premier Checking($15K balance to waive monthly fee). To waive Chase Plus Savings $20 monthly fee, just link your Plus Savings account to your Chase Premier checking account.
- Additional Requirements: $100 opening deposit within 10 business days for Premier checking. Then $25K for Chase Plus Savings and keep it in for 90 days.
- Closing Account Fee: Must wait at least 6 months, otherwise $600 bonus will revert back.
Chase $300 Premier Plus Checking Bonus:
- Open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking account which is subject to approval
- Deposit $100 or more within 10 business days of account opening
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
After you have completed all the above requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. Interest rates are variable and will change. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. The bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit.
Chase $300 Plus Savings Bonus:
- Open a new Chase Plus savings account which is subject to approval
- Deposit $25,000 or more in “NEW MONEY” into the new savings account within 10 days of account opening
- Maintain at least a $25,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit. The “new” money cannot be money currently held by Chase or its affiliates.
After you have completed all of the above requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
Important Info: Make sure to keep your Checking or Savings account open for at least six months. If you closed the either account within six months, the bonus amount you received for that account will be deducted at closing.
Chase Premier Plus Checking has no Monthly Service fee when you do one of the following each statement period(Otherwise a $25 Monthly Service Fee will apply):
- Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances;
- Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account. Payments set up through Online Bill Pay do not qualify. Mortgages must be in good standing and be first mortgages with servicing retained by Chase.
Chase Plus Savings has no Monthly Service Fee when you do at least one of the following(Otherwise, a $20 Monthly Service Fee will apply):
- Have a linked Chase Premier Plus Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking account with at least one customer initiated transaction within the monthly statement cycle;
- Keep the daily balance in your account at or above $15,000.
NOTE: You can receive only one personal checking and one personal savings account-related bonus per calendar year. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.