Now Available on Priceline, you can purchase a cheap Round Trip from Los Angeles to Boston starting price of $215, valid till early November. You can get this great low fare when you book with American Airlines. Book on Priceline as soon as you can, you have until late November to book, and you must cancel at least 2 weeks before your flight. Please be aware that when booking with Name Your Own Price or Express Deals, these types of fares are non-refundable or changeable. The airline fares rules associated with your flights can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, so read up on their full terms before you make your purchase.
Priceline Nonstop Round Trip Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round trip flights from Los Angeles to Boston starting price of $215.
- Valid: Now until November.
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact Priceline at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How to Get LAX- BOS Flight Deal:
- YMMV! Choose your travel dates, this price is good til November so you can be a little flexible on the flight schedules.
- To earn 2% cash back towards travel use Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite to pay for your ticket, dining and other travel expenses to get the most from travel rewards.
Travel more for you buck when you book with Priceline. Get a cheap Nonstop Round Trip from Los Angeles to Boston starting only $215. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: June 3, 2016 to June 10, 2016. This is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Checkout more ways to Save Money!