Did you know that consuming wine is proven to lower the risk of heart disease? Wine is filled with many antioxidants and can boost immune system. This gives you a good chance to drink more wine because we have a Amex Offers promotion! They just partnered up with Provenance and Hewitt Vineyards to let you earn a $60 statement credit when you spend $200 or more. Provenance and Hewitt Vineyards is known for their “Bordeaux House” meaning their wines are made from grape varieties originating from Bordeaux, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc. All of their wines are made exclusively from grapes grown in Napa Valley. This offer will expire on June 30, 2018. If this intrigues you, you should take advantage immediately!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.25% APY as of 8/18/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offers Provenance & Hewitt Vineyards:
- Learn More
- Promotion: get a $60 statement credit when you spend $200 or more
- Expiration: June 30, 2018
- Availability: must be targeted
- Terms: must have a valid American Express card.
How To Get a $60 Statement Credit:
- Sign into your Amex Offers account or create one if you have not.
- Head over to Provenance & Hewitt Vineyards and spend $200 or more.
- You’ll then get the $60 statement credit once the promotion ends.
Join in on the Amex Offers Provenance & Hewitt Vineyards offer promotion! If you spend $200 or more, you can earn a $60 statement credit. This will expire on June 30, 2018. If you’re a big wine lover or finatic, you’ll enjoy this promotion for sure. You must be targeted in order to participate. Sign up if you have not. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card:
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).