Running low on batteries at home and a member of Swagbucks? Then check out the Swagbucks Rayovac Batteries Promotion and earn up to 1,000 SB when you purchase three packs of Rayovac Batteries from Walmart! Simply send an image of your products along with the qualifying receipt, by October 14, 2017, to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Swag Name in the subject line to receive your SB. Please note that the batteries must be purchased from Walmart, and online orders, including in-store pick ups do not qualify for the offer. Check out this offer today!
Swagbucks Rayovac Batteries Promotion:
- Learn More
- 500 SB for purchase of 2 battery packs
- 1,000 SB for purchase of 3 battery packs
- Expiration: October 14, 2017
- What To Do: Purchase three Rayovac battery packs from Walmart, send pictures of the receipt and items to email@example.com and include your Swag Name in the subject line
- Terms: Offer expires 10/14/17. Only in-store purchases at Walmart qualify. Online/Shipped orders do not qualify. Online orders picked up in store do not qualify. Offer may only be redeemed once per member. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Please allow up to 60 days from 10/14/17 for SB to credit to your account once you have completed the steps above.
Earn 1,000 SB With Rayovac Batteries:
- Check out the Swagbucks Rayovac Batteries Promotion
- Head to your local Walmart and purchase 3 packs of Rayovac Batteries
- Send an image of your products along with the qualifying receipt, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your Swag Name in the subject line
- Get 1,000 SB!
Get up to 1,000 SB with this Swagbucks Rayovac Batteries Promotion, valid through October 14, 2017. With this promotion you will essentially get the batteries for free, as cheapest packs of the batteries cost $2.97, times the three packs equal $8.91, and considering the 1,000 SB is worth about $10, it’ll be a money maker as well. Check out more ways to Save Money!
|Andrews Federal Credit Union||5.75%||$1K||---||7.5-Month CD||Review|
|Greenwood Credit Union||5.25%||$1K||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Fidelity Brokered CD||5.25%||$1K||---||6-month non-callable CD||Issued by FHZB, M&T, ZION|
|The Vanguard Group Brokered CD||5.25%||$1K||---||4 to 6-month non-callable CD||Issued by BUN, M&T, SANT|
|My eBanc||5.15%||$100K||---||6-Month Jumbo Online Time Deposit||Review|
|My Banking Direct||5.15%||$2.5K||---||5-Month CD||Review|
|Bask Bank||5.10%||$1K||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Popular Direct||5.10%||$10K||---||6-Month Popular Direct CD||Review|
|Merrick Bank||5.05%||$25K||$250K||6-Month CD||Review|
|Vio Bank||5.05%||$500||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||5.00%||$1K||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.00%||$1||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Prime Alliance Bank||5.00%||$500||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Rising Bank||5.00%||$1K||---||6-Month Term CD||Review|
|Synchrony Bank||5.00%||$5K||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|mph.bank||4.92%||$1||---||6-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|