Find the latest Bread Financial CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Best CD Rates: Bread Savings CDs – 1-year (3.00% APY), 2-year (3.50% APY), 3-year (3.55% APY), $1.5k min/$1m max deposit per account.
Availability: Nationwide, online bank
Table of Contents
About Bread Financial CD Rates
Bread Financial, formerly Comenity Direct, has been helping people get more for their money since they introduced their first credit card in 1986. Bread Financial mission has been to understand what’s most important to customers and develop innovative solutions that meet their needs.
They have a wide array of products to meet your individual needs such as their high-yield savings products and CDs that provide highly competitive rates.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum opening deposit|
*The above rates are accurate as of 08/09/2022*
Bread Financial CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer the term, the higher APY rate you make.
With $1,500, you can invest in a Bread Financial CD account to make sure you gain the most for your money. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, with Bread Financial you can earn a higher savings rates. Also make sure to check out our CD rates below.
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $1,500
- Maximum Deposit: $10,000,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty fee may be imposed for early withdrawal of CDs
|Compare to the best CDs such as Axiom Bank 24-Month CD (4.00% APY), Ponce Bank 36-Month No-Penalty CD (3.00% APY), Sallie Mae 14-Month No-Penalty CD (3.05% APY), CIT 11-Month No-Penalty CD (2.50% APY), and Quontic Bank (Up to 3.20% APY).|
What To Know
- For terms shorter than 1 year, the penalty is 90 days simple interest. For terms 12 months to 3 years, the penalty is 180 days simple interest. For terms 4 years and up, the penalty is 365 days simple interest.
- Funding a CD (minimum $1.5k) can be done by check, ACH or wire transfer, or transfer from another Bread Financial account.
- There is a 10-day grace period before a CD will be automatically renewed.
- Unlimited payable-on-death (POD) beneficiaries are allowed.
Bread Financial CD Features
- No hidden fees so you save more
- Free monthly maintenance
- Free online statements
- Member FDIC
Bread Financial is offering you various CD terms from 12 to 60 months. Sign up for a CD with Bread Financial and the enjoy their high APY rates today.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Bread Financial. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Start earning big with Bread Financial’s CD accounts! Check back for updates on the latest Bread Financial CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.