The settlement will benefit anyone who is or was previously employed by Robert Heath Trucking in California as a truck driver and was paid piece rate by the mile between Aug. 30, 2015, and Sept. 1, 2020. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Robert Heath Trucking Wages Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, the plaintiffs alleged Robert Heath Trucking violated the Unfair Competition Law and labor laws by failing to provide required meal periods and pay timely and minimum wages, among other things. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 23, 2021 to receive your potential award!
Robert Heath Trucking Wages CAL
- Claim Form Deadline: None
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who is or was previously employed by Robert Heath Trucking in California as a truck driver and was paid piece rate by the mile between Aug. 30, 2015, and Sept. 1, 2020
- Estimated Amount: Varies; $1,320.13 estimated average
- Assuming all Class Members participate, each person’s average payment is expected to be about $1,320.13.
- In addition, PAGA Group Class Members also each will receive a portion of the PAGA penalty, which is estimated to be a payment of approximately $24.75
- Proof of Purchase: No proof of purchase is required
- Case Name & Number: Dianne S., et al. v. Robert Heath Trucking Inc., Case No. 19STCV30808 in the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
There is no claim form, but if you would like to exclude yourself from the Robert Heath Trucking Wages Class Action Lawsuit, request for exclusion by July 23, 2021!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.