ING DIRECT’s Financial Independence Days Sale is now live with many offers good through Tuesday, July 3rd, 11:59pm ET. With up to $152 Electric Orange Bonus, this is now a great time to open an ING Direct checking account. In addition to the checking account bonus, there is also the $76 Sharebuilder bonus, $17.76 Kids Savings account bonus, $276 Rollover 401K bonus, $76 Refer a friend bonus, and $27.76 Teen Money account bonus.
- Electric Orange $152 Bonus– get a $76 bonus when you make a total of 5 purchases using your Electric Orange Card or Person2Person Payments (or any combination of the two) within 45 days, then another $76 bonus for doing at least two Direct Deposits of at least $250 post to your Electric Orange by August 31st.
- ShareBuilder Brokerage $76 Bonus– receive a $76 account bonus when you open a new ShareBuilder account and deposit $3,500 or more by 8/31/12. The offer is available for Individual, Joint and Custodial accounts only. Wait 90 days to withdraw the $76 bonus after it is awarded to your account.
- Rollover 401(K) ShareBuilder $276 Bonus– do a roll over or transfer $25K or more and get $276 or roll over or transfer $10K and get $176.
- Refer-a-Friend $76 Bonus– simply refer 2 friends and they successfully open an account with $250 deposit to earn a $76 bonus(extra $56 over normal referal). Make sure to send referral emails before July 4th to join in this promotion.
- Teen MONEY $27.76 Bonus– open this Teen checking MONEY account before July 4th and make 1 Card transaction (signature, PIN-based or with PayPass) to get the $27.76 bonus. Your teen must use their MONEY Card within 30 days.
- Kids Savings Account $17.76 Bonus– simply open this joint savings account for your kid and they’ll earn a $17.76 bonus. Either you or the child must be a new Customer to ING DIRECT to get on this promotion.
With ING DIRECT being under Capital One, this promotion may not be available for future years. You may want to get on these bonuses ASAP since they can be easily attained.