Individuals who live within the United States and purchased ForceField fabric or leather protection from Rooms To Go, may be eligible for a potential award from the Rooms To Go ForceField Protection Plan Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Rooms To Go has a service for upholstery protection plans, for fabric or leather called ForceField. Which plaintiffs claim that Rooms To Go had failed to properly apply the protectant to the furniture covered in the service plan. Rooms To Go continues to deny the allegations, however they have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by January 15, 2018!
Rooms To Go ForceField Protection CAL:
- Rooms To Go ForceField Protection Plan Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 01/15/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone within the United States who, purchased a ForceField fabric or leather protection plan from Rooms To Go or any of it’s affiliates, excluding any protection plans that sold for $8 or less.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $125
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Hankinson, et al. v. RTG Furniture, et al., Case No. 9:15-cv-81139, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Rooms To Go ForceField Protection Plan Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by January 15, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you purchased a ForceField protection plan for your fabric or leather furniture from Rooms To Go, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Rooms To Go ForceField Protection Plan Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that Rooms To Go had poorly or did not even apply the protectant to the furniture. Additionally, some plaintiffs complain that they were charged for a ForceField Protection Plan even though they had never purchased one. If you were affected by this flawed protection service, simply file a claim for a potential award by January 15, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 70,000 Bonus Miles after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
Save 15% On Award Travel With TakeOff 15. Eligible Card Members now enjoy exclusive savings on Delta flights. Not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.