Samsung has added a rewards program to their mobile wallet called Samsung Pay, users will be able to earn points on each transaction they complete and can redeem those points for gift cards. Now through the end of today, February 28, 2017, Samsung Pay is currently offering 4X Rewards Points on each transaction you complete. Make sure to take advantage of this deal as Samsung offers you points no matter how small or large your transaction is.
Samsung Pay 4X Rewards Points:
- Bonus: 4x Rewards Points, 2X Rewards Points on Sundays
- Expiration: February 28, 2017
- What To Do: Simply complete a transaction on Samsung Pay
- Terms: You are limited to one transaction per minute, if you complete several transactions in the 5 minutes you will only receive points for one of these qualifying transactions. Points will be awarded within 24 hours of the qualified transaction, and points will expire at the end of the calendar month one year after they earn the points.
- Transaction Rates with 4X Rewards Rates:
- Entry Level: 40 points per transaction
- Silver Level: 80 points per transaction
- Gold Level: 120 points per transaction
- Platinum Level: 160 points per transaction
- You can also get 2x rewards points on Sundays
- Usual Rewards Rates:
Earn Samsung Pay 4X Reward Points:
- Use the Samsung Pay App on your phone and sign in
- Register your eligible Credit/Debit Card since not all cards are accepted
- Make a qualifying purchase via Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay is currently offering 4x rewards points when you complete a transaction, now through the end of today, February 28, 2017. And if you’re just a few points away from that gift card make sure to take advantage of this promotion today to earn 4x the amount of points. For more ways to save money, check out our full listing.
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.