American Airlines is now offering a chance to earn 42,500 bonus miles when purchasing AA miles before October 31, 2016. The offer provides you a chance to buy the miles you need to go to your next travel destination or to gift it away! On top of the ability to earn 42,500 bonus miles you can also get 10% off miles if you purchase the miles before October 3, 2016. American Airline limits the miles purchased to 150,000 miles so if you max out your purchase you’ll be sure to see those 42,500 miles in your account with the additional 10% off if purchased by 10/3/2016! So hurry up and take advantage of these two offers today!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3x on dining, select streaming services and online groceries
• 2x on all other travel purchases
• 1x on all other purchases
• $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, plus more.
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
AAdvantage Miles and Bonus Miles:
- Buy 20,000 to 39,000 AA miles – Get 7,000 bonus AA miles Miles
- Buy 40,000 to 59,000 AA miles – Get 15,000 bonus AA miles Miles
- Buy 60,000 to 74,000 AA miles – Get 22,500 bonus AA miles Miles
- Buy 75,000 to 99,000 AA miles – Get 30,000 bonus AA miles Miles
- Buy 100,000 to 150,000 AA miles – Get 42,500 bonus AA miles Miles
How to Earn AAdvantage Bonus Miles:
- Visit American Airlines miles website.
- Log in to your AAdvantage account.
- Select the miles you would like to purchase (there will be a question asking if it’ll be a gift purchase or not).
- Check the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Pay Now to finalize the purchase.
- Your miles will “post to the designated account immediately.”
- Purchase by October 3, 2016 to have 10% off miles purchased
- This bonus miles offer is valid until October 31, 2016
- Remember that purchasing miles from AA is considered travel purchases therefore use your Chase Sapphire Preferred to get rewards with American Airline’s offer and earn 2x points with Chase on the purchase.
American Airlines typically allows purchases of their miles for approximately $3.17 per mile and this limited time offer will reduce the cost per mile down to $2.02, that’s a steal! This promotion is a great one and should be taken advantage of (max purchase of 150,000 miles) to earn an additional 42,500 bonus points to use towards a trip out of the country or for an additional trips during the year! There shouldn’t be any hesitation as this offer is too sweet to pass. Remember the purchase of miles is considered an airfare purchase when purchased through American Airline, so use credits cards such as the Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi Prestige, or Premier Rewards Gold from American Express, to earn 2x or 3x the points on airline purchases.