Are you a fan of Schlotzsky’s? If so, today’s your lucky day! Schlotzsky’s is currently having a promotion where you can score yourself a FREE Small Sandwich (excludes Specialty Sandwiches) when you purchase chips and a medium drink! To redeem this offer, simply log into your Facebook account and redeem the coupon offer! Act fast as the offer expires today, December 29, 2016!
Editor’s Note: Interested in another small sandwich freebie from Scholotzsky’s? See how you can here in our review!
Schlotzsky’s Sandwich Freebie Info:
- Redeem Facebook Coupon
- Promotion: Free Small Sandwich with Purchase of Chips and a Medium Drink
- Availability: Nationwide (Find Locations)
- Requirements: Simply log into your Facebook account and redeem the coupon offer
If you are new to or a fan of Schlotzsky’s, this is definitely a great offer to redeem. Save yourself a few bucks today and score yourself a free sandwich! Act fast as this promotion ends today, December 29th! It’s fairly easy to redeem the coupon. Simply log into your Facebook and redeem! If you’d like to find out how you can score another free from Schlotzsky’s, see our review here! If you enjoy freebie promotions like this, check out our full list of ways to eat free on your birthday and/or our list of free food deals and offers!
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.